10 East Market Street • Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Phone: (317) 955-9700 • Fax: (317) 955-9701
Bus/Coach Parking Options
We recommend the following two options for parking your RV or bus/coach in downtown Indianapolis. If you are associated with a group room block or meeting organized through the hotel’s sales department, please follow all instructions and keep your Sales Manager informed of your parking location. If the nature of your visit to Indianapolis is on an individual travel basis, you do not need to keep the hotel informed of your parking location unless you choose the first option so we can submit your Right of Way Parking Permit Application to the City of Indianapolis.
- Onsite parking meters alongside the hotel:
- Must be applied for no less than 14 days prior to arrival
- Let your Hotel/Sales Manager know you would like this option, how many buses you will need to park and your buses’ arrival and departure dates
- Manager will submit application to City of Indianapolis via email
- Once approved, Manager will forward approval email to you with instructions on how to pay for and print your permit
- Associated cost:
- Meters are $21 per day
- Application fee is $32 (one time fee)
- Processing fee is $85 (one time fee)
- Please remember
- One bus needs three meters; two buses end to end requires five meters
- One night stay = two days of meter blocking, two night stay = three days of meter blocking, etc.
- For example, one bus for one night is $180; two buses for one night is $243
- This lot is six (6) blocks straight south of the hotel at 449 S Pennsylvania Street
- maximum vehicle size: 20′ H x 10′ W x 40′ L
- Visit www.parkwhiz.com
- Type in the full word Indianapolis and click “Find Parking”
- Click on LaRosa South Bus Parking Lot “Reserve”
- Type in arrival and departure dates and times
- Preview your price, click on reserve
- Pay and print receipt/permit online!
Metered spaces are owned by the City of Indianapolis and the LaRosa lot is owned/operated by Denison Parking. Hotel is only making recommendations and assumes zero liability for items left in the vehicle, damage or loss by fire, theft or any other cause or by the vehicle. Parking is at your discretion and your risk.