10 East Market Street • Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Phone: (317) 955-9700 • Fax: (317) 955-9701
Indianapolis Meeting Rooms
The historic Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel is located within short walking distance from several area businesses and employers, and within easy reach of major shopping, dining and entertainment districts. Our eight newly renovated onsite Indianapolis meeting rooms are ideal for corporate meetings, workshops, weekend brunches, weddings and other social functions, and can be separated into eleven spaces with air walls.
Our Benjamin Harrison Ballroom is the perfect setting for an intimate gathering of family and friends. Appointed with high, carved ceilings and marble columns, the Ballroom accommodates up to 120 guests. Catering is available onsite for all events, and your guests will enjoy deluxe amenities and services when staying overnight in one of our luxuriously appointed guest rooms or suites.
Click here to view our banquet and catering menus
Please call the Sales Office at (317) 955-9700 to plan your next group or meeting or book online, anytime with our easy to use booking tool, e-Events!
Meeting Space (View Floor Plans and Capacity Chart)
- 8 Rooms totaling 6,500 square feet, can be broken into 11 spaces
- Largest room is approximately 1,700 square feet
- Smallest room is approximately 350 square feet
- Complimentary 24-hour full-service business center onsite
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
Whether you’re planning a bridal shower, wedding reception, corporate event or need group accommodations for a trip to Indianapolis, we invite you to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown hotel.
Nearby Wedding Venues
- D’Amore Indy (attached to the hotel via the Chase Tower Visitor Garage)
- Terrace at Regions Tower – 1 block
- Skyline Club – 3 blocks
- Indiana Roof Ballroom – 4 blocks
- Indiana Historical Center – 6 blocks
- Rathskeller - 6 blocks (we are the closest full-service hotel)
- Sanctuary on Penn – 6 blocks
- Mavris Arts & Events Center – 7 blocks
- Scottish Rite Cathedral – 7 blocks
- Indiana Landmarks Center – 1.5 miles
- Indianapolis Museum of Art – 4.9 miles